twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

I cant whiten my teeth right. ugh I need advice please!?

I have a plastic bite plate that was molded to my teeth and I have those little syringes. I cant put it on evenly (the top of my teeth stay yellow while the bottom is white) and sometimes I get these little specks on my teeth that look like discolorations. what am I doing wrong? how can I make it all go on evenly?

I cant whiten my teeth right. ugh I need advice please!?
The extra-white specks are normal. Don't worry about that. Simply place a drop on each tooth in the mold except the back one. Place your molds on and lightly clench your teeth. Then rub the molds to remove excess bleach and maintain good contact with your teeth. As you know, keep them in for 30 mins to an hour.



safari browser

No comments:

Post a Comment