twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Change in my teeth!? help!?

oki, so abt a year ago i always had perfectly white teeth, well a natural white obviously!





now, sometimes my two front teeth are like stained, and have yellowed :-/ the tooth apart from having a yellowish colour, has like small lines which are darker than the rest of the tooth!! i wash my teeth everyday, dont smoke, and drinks coffee about twice every week! sometimes i dont even have coffee!! im currently not on antibiotics...





i dont know whats causing this. can any of you help or tell me if this had happened to you?





when i went to the denstist, the lines werent there and he told me not to smoke or drink too much tea or coffee. i also notice that they dirty pretty easily, every time after i eat something :/





i use toothpaste with higher flouride than the usual toothpastes.





sometimes when i wash my teeth, my gums bleed... could it be that these gums are effecting my teeth? im only 18 btw! :-/





please, real help or advice would be appreciated!!

Change in my teeth!? help!?
So, apparently, your dentist thought that you WERE smoking or drinking too much coffee. Did you tell him you weren't? Did you tell him about your bleeding gums? If you make him aware of these things, he may be able to find another cause of the problem.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment