twitter




Friday, October 23, 2009

Yellow bonded tooth. what do i do?

A few days ago, I had one of my teeth bonded-the tooth was made a little longer and a gap was filled. However, the tooth that was made longer, etc. is much yellower than my other teeth! The tooth was not extremely yellow before and was "normal" looking. Shouldn't the color of the resin thing he used to bond my tooth match the color of my other teeth? Isn't bonding suppose to work this way or am i way out of line to ask for my bonded tooth to match the color of the rest of my teeth, which are way whiter than the bonded tooth. Any information will be helpful. Thanks!

Yellow bonded tooth. what do i do?
they are definitly supposed to match the color of your teeth!! i would go back and talk to your dentist about this



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment