twitter




Friday, October 23, 2009

My teeth are discolored a yellowish color because...?

I took many oral antibiotics to cure many ear infections I had as an infant, also I breathe through my mouth while I sleep because I can't breathe through one side of my nose. I am afraid that my discolored, yellow teeth will makem e less attractive. They are stained this color, no amount of brushing will get it to go away. Is there anything I can use to make them look less yellow?

My teeth are discolored a yellowish color because...?
Well you can try those white stripes they sell, but it would take a long time and be expensive. Otherwise start calling dentist and get prices on whitening. I think its around $500 but you can applying for no interest credit cards just for this purpose. I use carecredit. You have a monthly payment but without interest so it would be paid off in a year or so. It might be cheaper then store bought ones in the long run anyway and it'll stop you from worrying.
Reply:I manage a dental office , you should check with your dentist on whitening procedures that they offer in their office. There are many out there.



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment