twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Approximately how long does it take for cigarettes to start ruining your teeth and turning them yellow?

Not really that long for the yellowing. Probably measured in months, but I don't have a figure for you.





That should be the least of your worries though. It causes cancer. I'm not anti-smoking in any way (I smoke, and I don't plan to quit anytime soon as of right now... I change my mind occasionally and try to stop though). It's enjoyable, but its got some SERIOUS risks.

Approximately how long does it take for cigarettes to start ruining your teeth and turning them yellow?
the more you smoke, the faster it happens. You can see the difference in a few weeks. If that's what it does to your teeth, imagine what your lungs look like!
Reply:not long every 6 months for my teeth cleanings they always tell me i need to stop smoking (which i do) and have to scrap all the buildup off my teeth



flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment